Sunday, February 10, 2008

Diapers and Dissertations


Diapers and Dissertations. Much more of the former than the latter at this stage, but things are settling into their groove. Babies are incredible in their capacity to evoke attention and affection from adults. I am experiencing this mesmerization in full effect now. Happily so. This is one of the most satisfactory stages of my life - without doubt.
I think with a little help from my new friend I will make it through these endless years of grad school too... Sweet little Elise is a great study partner. Actually, she's strapped on me kangaroo-style as I write this.

Will she absorb my study habits, procrastination style, or taste in music? We'll just have to wait and see... Right now she's absorbing my love.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: