Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elise's first bath

Elise had her first bath yesterday. She wasn't too sure at first, but seemed to enjoy it -- at least, until we got to the part where I washed her hair. Overall, though, she did really well. I expect she'll really like her baths after she gets used to getting her head wet a little bit.



She entertains us and melts our hearts with her numerous expressions and faces. Not quite three weeks old yet, but it seems like she's already changing and growing so much. Here's one of her sweet little contemplative looks as she was resting on her daddy's shoulder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom & I love seeing the pictures. She looks so sweet. We can't wait to see her.

Jaynespace said...

I love the sweet look, but the tragic look in the bath is what really hooks me...